• A 90 day warranty covers defects in parts, (Long Block Only) providing proper installation methods are followed and such vehicle is operated under normal operating conditions.
• This warranty is strictly limited to the replacement of the defective long block engine which fails during the warranty period. Under no circumstances will we accept any charges for repairs to an alleged defective engine, and under no circumstances will we be liable for oil, towing charges, labor, or lost time while engine is out of operation. Engine must be installed by a certified mechanic in order for warranty to be effective.
• Defective engines must be returned to A-Affordable Auto Parts, Inc. with invoice for exchange, no exceptions. Credit will be issued only after the part is inspected by A-Affordable Auto Parts, Inc. This warranty expires 90 days from the date of invoice.
• Long Block includes the block, crank, pistons, connecting rods, complete heads, and assembly.
• Other parts on the engine are left on for convenience only. These items are not covered under warranty. Such items include intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, gaskets, and oil pans. Distributors, alternators, AC compressor, PS pumps, fuel pump, carburetors, fuel injection system, spark plugs, filters, water pump, etc.
Our liability from all causes is limited to the value of the goods sold or furnished. If goods are defective, we will not be responsible beyond the value of the defective piece sold, nor will we, in any way, be responsible for any damage or expenses occasioned by defective goods. Any exception to this policy will be noted on this invoice.